Monday, May 19, 2008

fever almost gone

Angela has had fever since last Thursday. So we did not go to Phuket. I moved the flight tickets to October. There may still be some penalty charges. But that is ok. Only my baby gets better soon.

Also I found out she is growing another tooth in the back. How come she is not changing any of the teeth upfront but starts to grow new teeth now?

I said to Angela last night: "Hey, maybe your fever is because of your new tooth.' She said: " how could that be related? my new tooth is in my mouth and my fever is on my forehead.", Sooooooo cute.

1 comment:

awkward pluviophile said...

Dear mommy,
I feel so touched that you care so much about me that you moved the flight tickets and canceled our trip, even if it meant lots of trouble for you. I love you.